This is an agreement between VIPNet Servers Inc. (Goviphosting.com), as well as its partners and affiliates on the one hand, and the user of Goviphosting.com's products and services on the other hand. In this Agreement "You" and "Your" refer to you or any agent, employee, servant or person authorized to act on your behalf. "We", "Us" and "Our" refer to VIPNet Servers Inc. as well as its subsidiaries and sister companies (collectively, "Goviphosting.com"). This Agreement explains our obligations to you, and explains your obligations to us for various services offered by Goviphosting.com. When you use your account or permit someone else to use it to purchase or otherwise acquire access to additional Goviphosting.com service(s) or products or to cancel your Goviphosting.com services (even if we were not notified of such authorization), this Agreement covers such service or actions.
1. Term of Agreement; Modification. You agree that Goviphosting.com may modify this Agreement and the services it offers to You from time to time. You agree to be bound by any changes Goviphosting.com may reasonably make to this Agreement when such changes are made. If You have purchased services or products from Goviphosting.com, the term of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect as long as You take advantage of and use the products or services.
2. Accurate Information. You agree to maintain accurate information by providing updates to Goviphosting.com, as needed, while You are using Goviphosting.com's products and services. You agree You will notify Goviphosting.com within five (5) business days when any change of the information You provided as part of the application and/or registration process changes. Failure by You, for whatever reason, to respond within five (5) business days to any inquiries made by Goviphosting.com to determine the validity of information provided by You will constitute a material breach of this Agreement. If You provide any information that is inaccurate, not current, false, misleading or incomplete, or if Goviphosting.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that Your information is inaccurate, not current, false, misleading or incomplete, Goviphosting.com has the absolute right, in its sole discretion, to terminate its Services and close Your account.
4. Prohibited Activities:
5. Storage and Security. At all times, You shall bear full risk of loss and damage to Your server and all of Your server content. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and account information. You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for all acts, omissions and use under and charges incurred with Your account or password or in connection with the server or any of Your server content displayed, linked, transmitted through or stored on the server. You shall be solely responsible for undertaking measures to: (i) prevent any loss or damage to Your server content; (ii) maintain independent archival and backup copies of Your server content; (iii) ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of Your server content transmitted through or stored on Goviphosting.com servers; and (iv) ensure the confidentiality of Your password. Goviphosting.com's servers are not an archive and Goviphosting.com shall have no liability to You or any other person for loss, damage or destruction of any of Your content. The services offered by Goviphosting.com are not intended to provide a PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant environment and therefore should not be utilized as such without further compliance activity. Goviphosting.com shall have no liability to You or any other person for Your use of Goviphosting.com products and/or services in violation of these terms.
6. Non-exclusive License. If You have licensed software from Goviphosting.com, Goviphosting.com grants You a limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable and non-assignable license to use the software for such purposes as are ordinary and customary. You are free to use the software on any computer, but not on two or more computers at one time. You agree to not alter or modify the software. You agree You are not authorized to combine the software with any other software program, create derivative works based upon the software, nor are You authorized to integrate any plug-in or enhancement which uses or relies upon the software. You further agree not to reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to uncover the source code.
Goviphosting.com reserves all rights to the software. The software and any copies You are authorized to make are the intellectual property of Goviphosting.com. The source code and its organization are the exclusive property of Goviphosting.com and the software is protected by copyright law. Except as expressly provided for in this section, this Agreement does not grant You any rights in the software and all rights are reserved by Goviphosting.com.
Any such software and services are provided to You "as is" without warranty of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
7. Goviphosting.com Account. Goviphosting.com will host an account for You corresponding with the purchaed, leased or provided domain name(s) and for the period of time corresponding with the payment plan chosen by You. The contract will automatically renew at the end of The Term unless otherwise specified by You. Once the account cancellation request is received and we process the request as per the account holders consent, the agreement between You and Goviphosting.com is officially terminated. We reserve the right to remove the account from the web server at any time thereafter. Goviphosting.com will NOT host the site for any time period left once the cancellation request has been received and processed. It is Your responsibility to make sure that You and Your respective clients have access to all their files and relevant data before initiating the cancellation request. Goviphosting.com shall not be responsible for any loss of data once the account recurring billing has been cancelled.
8. Legal Purposes. The web hosting and reseller hosting account and/or related electronic services can only be used for legal purposes under all applicable international, federal, provincial, and municipal laws. The intent of Goviphosting.com is to provide space to serve web documents, not as an off- site storage area for electronic files and is governed by our Disk Usage Provision, set out in Section 10 of the Acceptable Use Policy. Violations of these or any other provisions of this Agreement may result in termination of the services provided by Goviphosting.com, with or without the grant of a notice or cure period, such notice or cure period to be granted at the sole discretion of Goviphosting.com based upon the severity of the violation. Goviphosting.com reserves the right to refuse service if any of the content within, or any links from, the Account Holder's website is deemed illegal, misleading, or obscene, or is otherwise in breach of Goviphosting.com's then current Acceptable Use Policy, in the sole and absolute opinion of Goviphosting.com.
9. Rates and Prices. You acknowledge that the nature of the service furnished and the rates and charges have been communicated to You. You are aware that Goviphosting.com reserves the right to change the specified rates and charges from time to time.
9-A. Late payment fees.
10% late payment fee will be added to your invoice after 3days of you billing due date. So make sure you pay your bills on time.
10. Account Use. You agree to follow generally accepted rules of "Netiquette" when sending e-mail messages or posting to newsgroups. You are responsible for security of your password. Goviphosting.com will not change passwords to any account without proof of identification, which is satisfactory to Goviphosting.com, which may include written authorization with signature. In the event of any partnership break-up, divorce or other legal problems that includes You, You understand that Goviphosting.com will remain neutral and may put the account on hold until the situation has been resolved. Under no circumstances will Goviphosting.com be liable for any losses incurred by You during this time of determination of ownership, or otherwise. The You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Goviphosting.com from any and all claims arising from such ownership disputes.
11. Safe Use. You agree not to harm Goviphosting.com, its reputation, computer systems, programming and/or other persons using Goviphosting.com.com's services. Goviphosting.com.com reserves the right to select the server for Account Holder's website for best performance. You understand that the services provided by Goviphosting.com are provided on a shared server. In order to keep our servers running at optimal levels, any sites running a process that uses more than 25% of all available system resources for 60 seconds or longer will be required to move up to VPS Hosting or Dedicated Server solution, or to be hosted elsewhere. This upgrade may result in an automatic upgrade to a higher-level pricing plan corresponding with the elevated use requirements. Alternatively, Goviphosting.com reserves the right to suspend services on that specific account until the higher usage may be accommodated. A failure by You to agree to and comply with the terms of this provision may result in the termination of the services provided to You without any refunds of the unused prepaid portion of the fees.
12. Third Party Content. If You elect to sell or resell advertising or web space to a third party then You will be responsible for the contents of that advertising and the actions of that third party. Goviphosting.com has the absolute right to reject any advertising or other third party content that is illegal, offensive or otherwise in breach of the then current Goviphosting.com policy or agreement. Such content may result in the suspension or in the immediate termination of Your account. You are responsible for monitoring all domain transfers, renewal and orders. In the event that an error occurs the account holder must notify Goviphosting.com immediately of the error. In no event shall Goviphosting.com.com be liable to the Account Holder for any damages resulting from or related to any failure or delay of domain registration, transfer or renewal.
13. Domain Lease. Goviphosting.com's "Free Domain for Life" service offers You a free domain name for the active life of the web hosting or reseller account that should be hosted on Goviphosting.com servers. The domain name is registered under Goviphosting.com's name, owned by Goviphosting.com, is the property of Goviphosting.com, and is managed by Goviphosting.com on Your behalf. Goviphosting.com employs privacy protection services provided by WhoisGuard on all domain names. Goviphosting.com may substitute the client's information into the whois database upon client request.
Free domain names must be hosted on the servers of Goviphosting.com only. At any time you will have the option of taking full control over the domain names for a onetime fee of $15 each.
In the case of an upgrade to a plan with fewer free domain names, it is possible to keep up to 8 domains with Goviphosting.com for the discounted yearly renewal cost of $13.95 each. The remaining free domains are to be transferred to your ownership for $13.95 each. In the event of hosting cancellation ALL the free domains can be transferred out for $13.95 each.
Important: We cannot register domain names with the ".co.uk" extension for You but can host them. These rules are in place to prevent the abuse of our free domain registration offer. Please email our sales department should you have any confusion regarding this promotional offer.
14. Fees, Payment and Refund.
As consideration for the products and/or services purchased by You and provided to You by Goviphosting.com, You agree to pay Goviphosting.com at the time You order. All fees are due immediately and are non-refundable unless otherwise expressly noted, even if Your services are suspended, terminated, or transferred prior to the end of the term of service. Goviphosting.com expressly reserves the right to modify pricing through email notification and/or notice on its website.
You may receive a refund within the initial 30 days after sign up. Only few Selected services include a 30-Day Money back guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with our service for any reason, you will receive a full or partial refund depending on the circumstances. We have the full right to deduct any fees from the refund amount. This policy (30 day money back guarantee) applies only to new customers. You may receive a refund within the initial 30 days after sign up. If the account holder cancels after the time period specified, there will be no refund given.
If your order included a free domain or anyother freebie, and you request a refund, your refund will deduct the cost of the domain/freebie from the total refund. No exceptions will be made.
At the time of the order, and if it's done through an online payment processor, all the payment processing fees and payment gateway fees will be deducted from the refund amount.
Money Back Policy Applies To The Following Services only
1. Shared hosting
2. Reseller hosting
3. VPS Hosting
Our refund policy does not apply to any of the products/services below
1. Domain registration, renewals & transfers
2. Dedicated servers
3. SEO Hosting (reseller and vps)
4. SSL Certificates
5. ID protect, Site Lock, TrustE Seal
6. Any other services provided
Any request for cancellation must be received via the Customer Portal and you will receive a confirmation upon the cancellation of your account. Cancellations over the telephone and informal email are not accepted.
Accounts cancelled/terminated by Goviphosting.com for violating our Terms or AUP do not qualify for the 30-Day money back guarantee. For example, if your account is cancelled due to spamming or IRC use, you will not be given any refund.
If you have previously cancelled an account and received a refund under this guarantee you cannot re-order and still be covered by the guarantee. All subsequent orders are final and no refunds will be given. If you cancel your account a refund will be processed within 3-5 business days of your cancellation.
If a dispute is raised with your credit card company or PayPal then no refunds will be issued until the dispute is settled. Raising a dispute or requesting a chargeback will only slow down the process of receiving a refund and we ask you contact us to obtain the facts regarding your refund before taking such action. We will impose a $50 chargeback fee if you do a charge back or without telling us.
When you cancel your account your hosting package and backups will be immediately removed from our servers and your account in the billing center will be disabled, this is for legal and security reasons. If you need to contact us regarding the cancellation of your account after this time please open a support ticket. No other method of cancellation is accepted
15. Billing. If You signed up for a monthly payment plan, Your monthly billing date will be determined based on the day of the month You purchase the products or services. If that date falls after the 28th of the month, then Your billing date will be the 28th of each month. If You signed up for an annual (or longer) payment plan, and You elected the automatic renewal option, Goviphosting.com will automatically renew Your services when they come up for renewal and will take payment in accordance with the designated payment method at Goviphosting.com's then current rates.
If for any reason Goviphosting.com is unable to charge Your account for the full amount owed Goviphosting.com for the products and/or services provided, or if Goviphosting.com is charged a penalty for any fee it previously charged to You, You agree that Goviphosting.com may pursue all available remedies in order to obtain payment. If You pay by credit card and if for any reason Goviphosting.com is unable to charge Your credit card with the full amount of the services provided, or if Goviphosting.com is charged back for any fee it previously charged to the credit card You provided, You agree that Goviphosting.com may pursue all available remedies in order to obtain payment. You agree that among the remedies Goviphosting.com may pursue in order to effect payment, shall include but will not be limited to, immediate cancellation without notice to You of any domain names or products and/or services registered or renewed on Your behalf. Goviphosting.com reserves the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for administrative tasks outside the scope of its regular services, including additional costs that it may incur in providing the services and pass these costs along to You.
16. Affiliate Program Terms:
17. While all purchases are processed in US dollars, Goviphosting.com may provide an estimated conversion price to currencies other than US dollars. You acknowledge and agree that the pricing displayed during the checkout process is an estimate. Due to potential slight time delays between actual purchase and the payment settlement, the actual price charged may fluctuate. Accordingly, Goviphosting.com makes no representations or warranties that the actual price will be the same or substantially similar to the actual price You will pay and You waive any and all claims based upon any discrepancy between the estimate and the actual price. In addition, you may be charged VAT, based on the country indicated in Your billing address section. Any amounts to be charged will appear during the checkout process.
18. Limitation of Liability; Waiver and Release. The services offered by Goviphosting.com are being provided on an "AS IS" and Goviphosting.com expressly disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, to the fullest extent permitted or authorized by law. Without limitation of the foregoing, Goviphosting.com expressly does not warrant that the Goviphosting.com products and/or services will meet Your requirements, function as intended, or that the use of the provided services will be uninterrupted or error free. In no event shall Goviphosting.com be liable for any or all direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of the services, even if Goviphosting.com is aware of or has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
19. Indemnification. Accordingly, You for Yourself and all of Your heirs, personal representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, hereby fully release, remise, and forever discharge Goviphosting.com and all affiliates of Goviphosting.com, and all officers, agents, employees, and representatives of Goviphosting.com, and all of their heirs, personal representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, for, from and against any and all claims, liens, demands, causes of action, controversies, offsets, obligations, losses, damages and liabilities of every kind and character whatsoever, including, but not limited to, any action omission, misrepresentation or other basis of liability founded either in tort or contract and the duties arising thereunder, whether known or unknown, relating to or arising out of, or in any way connected with or resulting from, the products and services and Your acquisition and use thereof, including, but not limited to, the provision of the Goviphosting.com products and/or services by Goviphosting.com and its agents and employees. Further, You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Goviphosting.com harmless from any loss, liability, damages or expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of any breach of any representation or warranty provided herein, any negligence or willful misconduct by You, or any allegation that Your account infringes a third person's copyright, trademark or proprietary or intellectual property right, or misappropriates a third person's trade secrets. This indemnification is in addition to any indemnification required of You elsewhere. Should Goviphosting.com be notified of a pending law suit, or receive notice of the filing of a law suit, Goviphosting.com may seek a written confirmation from You concerning Your obligation to defend, indemnify Goviphosting.com. Your failure to provide such a confirmation may be considered a breach of this agreement. You agree that Goviphosting.com shall have the right to participate in the defense of any such claim through counsel of its own choosing. You agree to notify Goviphosting.com of any such claim promptly in writing and to allow Goviphosting.com to control the proceedings. You agree to cooperate fully with Goviphosting.com during such proceedings.
20. Termination. You agree that You will be responsible for notifying Goviphosting.comshould You desire to terminate Your use of Goviphosting.com's Services. Notification of Your intent to terminate must be provided to Goviphosting.com no earlier than 10 days prior to Your billing date but no later than three days prior to Your billing date.
21. Notices. You agree that any notices required to be given under this Agreement by us to you will be deemed to have been given if delivered in accordance with the account and/or domain name WHOIS information you have provided.
22. Legal Age. You attest that you are of legal age to enter into this Agreement.
23. Final Agreement. This Agreement, together with all modifications, constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between you and us, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications. This Agreement may not be amended or modified by you except by means of a written document signed by both you and an authorized representative of us.
24. No Agency Relationship. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between the parties hereto. Each party shall ensure that the foregoing persons shall not represent to the contrary, either expressly, implicitly, by appearance or otherwise.
25. Waiver. The failure of us to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect the full right to require such performance at any time thereafter; nor shall the waiver by us of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself.
26. Enforceability. In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render this Agreement unenforceable or invalid as a whole. We will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, our original objectives and intent as reflected in the original provision.
27. Assignment and Resale. Except as otherwise set forth herein, your rights under this Agreement are not assignable or transferable. Any attempt by your creditors to obtain an interest in your rights under this Agreement, whether by attachment, levy, garnishment or otherwise, renders this Agreement voidable at our option. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any of the Services (or portion thereof) without Goviphosting.com's prior express written consent.
28. Force Majeure. Neither party shall be deemed in default hereunder, nor shall it hold the other party responsible for, any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to causes beyond its control including, but not limited to: earthquake; flood; fire; storm; natural disaster; act of God; war; terrorism; armed conflict; labor strike; lockout; boycott; supplier failures, shortages, breaches, or delays; or any law, order regulation, direction, action or request of the government, including any federal, state and local governments having or claiming jurisdiction over Goviphosting.com, or of any department, agency, commission, bureau, corporation or other instrumentality of any federal, state, or local government, or of any civil or military authority; or any other cause or circumstance, whether of a similar or dissimilar nature to the foregoing, beyond the reasonable control of the affected party, provided that the party relying upon this section (i) shall have given the other party written notice thereof promptly and, in any event, within five (5) days of discovery thereof and (ii) shall take all steps reasonably necessary under the circumstances to mitigate the effects of the force majeure event upon which such notice is based; provided further, that in the event a force majeure event described in this Section extends for a period in excess of thirty (30) days in the aggregate, Goviphosting.com may immediately terminate this Agreement.
29. Headings. The section headings appearing in this Agreement are inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section or in any way affect such section.
30. UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL EMAIL - Goviphosting.com takes a zero-tolerance approach to the sending of Unsolicited Commercial Email (“UCE” or “SPAM”) over its network. Very simply this means that Subscribers of the Company may not use or permit others to use the Goviphosting.com network to transact in UCEs. Subscribers of Goviphosting.com may not host or permit the hosting of sites or information that is advertised by UCEs from other networks. Violations of this policy carry severe penalties, including termination of the Services.
Violation of Goviphosting.com’s SPAM policy will result in severe penalties. Upon notification of an alleged violation of its SPAM policy, Goviphosting.com will initiate an immediate investigation (within 48 hours of notification). During the investigation, Goviphosting.com may restrict Subscriber's access to the network to prevent further violations. If a Subscriber is found to be in violation of Goviphosting.com’s SPAM policy, Goviphosting.com may, in its sole discretion, restrict, suspend or terminate the Subscriber’s account. Further, Goviphosting.com reserves the right to pursue civil remedies for any costs associated with the investigation of a substantiated policy violation. Goviphosting.com will notify law enforcement officials if the violation is believed to be a criminal offense.
First violations of this policy will result in an "Administrative Fee" of Two Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($250.00) and the Subscriber’s account will be reviewed for possible immediate termination. A second violation will result in an "Administrative Fee" of Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) and immediate termination of the Subscriber’s account. Subscribers who violate this policy agree that in addition to these "Administrative" penalties, they will pay "Research Fees" not to exceed One Hundred and Seventy-Five Dollars ($175.00) per hour to account for the time Goviphosting.com personnel will have to spend to investigate the matter. SUBSCRIBERS ARE NOT TO SEND SPAM from their servers.
As Goviphosting.com’s Subscribers are ultimately responsible for the actions of their clients over the Goviphosting.com network, it is advisable that Subscribers develop a similar or stricter policy for their clients.
Any Subscriber hosting websites or services on their server that support spammers or cause any of Goviphosting.com’s IP space to be listed in any of the various Spam Databases will have their server immediately removed from the Goviphosting.com network. The server will not be reconnected until such time that the Subscriber agrees to remove ANY and ALL traces of the offending material immediately upon reconnection and agrees to allow Goviphosting.com access to the server to confirm that all material has been COMPLETELY removed. Severe violations may result in immediate and permanent removal of the server from the Goviphosting.com network without notice to the Subscriber. Any server guilty of a second violation WILL be immediately and permanently removed from the Goviphosting.com network without notice.
This document was last revised on Friday, Jan 16th, 2018